[Savannah-users] UISP problem

From: wisnu hidayat
Subject: [Savannah-users] UISP problem
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:40:08 +0800 (SGT)

I'm migrating from windows to linux ubuntu 8.10

But right now I have some problem so I didn't completely migrating
It's my uisp didn't detect my at89s52 mcu
But when I try program it using AEC programmer in windows it works fine (without modification of the hardware)
I have full access to the port so it doesn't come from access privilage
I use this command
uisp -dprog=fbprg -d89 -dlpt=/dev/parport0 --erase

AVR Direct Parallel Access failed after 32 retries.
An error has occurred during the AVR initialization.
 * Target status:
   Vendor Code = 0xff, Part Family = 0xff, Part Number = 0xff

 Check if the programmer is properly connected.
 The wiring may be incorrect or target might be 'damaged'.

I have made it work to another project. But only to this project I could not make it work properly. But it work fine when I use AEC programmer in windows

Best Regard

Wisnu Hidayat

Yahoo! Mail Kini Lebih Cepat dan Lebih Bersih. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!