Re: [Savannah-users] Removing old user accounts with no past activity

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Removing old user accounts with no past activity
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:44:02 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
> Incidentally, are list memberships included in this checking?

Check the initial post :)

I clarify: it's about cleaning-up empty unused accounts with _no_
_trace_ _whatsoever_ in the system, no membership, no post, no job
offer, not even a single comment, which are piling up and cluttering
the website at ~5k accounts/year.

The opposite definition is probably clearer: as long as your account
is member of a project, or has posted a single comment even years ago
on the website, we keep the account.

In addition, as discussed, we're further restricting the deletion to
accounts w/o past activity _and_ that didn't log since 2004.  Which
represents ~17000 accounts.

I'm happy to discuss this precise proposal.

Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I think this is going off-topic.

We can discuss e.g. a SSO system but please start a new thread.

--
Sylvain