[Savannah-users] Question regarding general setup

From: Jonathan Quintanilla
Subject: [Savannah-users] Question regarding general setup
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:22:02 -0400

This is my first time ever doing this, haha. I want to setup a CVS project so that I my buddies and I can download our project files for a game we are working on. The problem is I have no idea how to get started and this is all confusing at the moment. I checked the FAQ but it assumes some things that I don't quite understand. I use Eclipse and want to be able to add the files (as me being the developer) and allow everybody else to check them out.
Any help would be appreciated.