[Savannah-users] Re: Savannah outage v2

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: Savannah outage v2
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:09:51 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> Dunno how simple it would be to replay that into CVS; not so hard to do
> by hand probably, but there are probably various issues to worry about...

BTW, I don't mean replay the whole repo, I mean, just the few latest
missing changesets on top of an earlier restored snapshot of the CVS
state.

-miles

--
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as
they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a