[Savannah-users] Help

From: Michael Tarsitano
Subject: [Savannah-users] Help
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:40:20 +0200

Dear Sir / Madam,

         I have developed a set of computer programs designed to help people recovering from a major head trauma.  I wish to distribute these programs to patients at no cost.  The reason is that I feel strongly that no patient should have to pay for the medical treatment he / she needs to recover from an illness or injury.

I also wish to distribute the source code to these programs so that other doctors or therapist can adapt the programs to meet their own patients’ needs.  However, I do NOT want any doctor or therapist then selling their modified versions.  This would defeat the goal of these programs – providing a medical tool patients can use for free.

Is there any copyright licence that always me to distribute these programs with these goals in mind? If not, how do I right my own copyright licence?

Thank-you

Dr. Michael S Tarsitano

PS I used Microsoft's Visual Basic 6 to develop these programs.  Is that a problem?

Sicher, schnell, übersichtlich - der Internet Browser vom Marktführer!