[Savannah-users] How to translate english to tamil

From: I Jayseelia
Subject: [Savannah-users] How to translate english to tamil
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:22:20 +0800

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am trying to find a way to translate an english survey form into tamil. But am having difficulty to find a proper translator for free. In Google you may find most of the languages except for tamil. I hope you can assist me. I want a real translation in tamil text not literal translation. Hope you would comeback to me asap.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Irudayam Jayseelia (Ms)
Senior Executive
Employee Relations
Human Resource Department
Rotary Engineering Limited
c/o No.61 Jurong Island Highway, Singapore 627860
Tel: (65) 6311-9000 Ext.248
Fax: (65) 6311-9114
Mobile: (65) 9049-3462
Email: address@hidden