Re: [Savannah-users] Hello!

From: list
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Hello!
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:21:07 +0200

Am Dienstag, dem 17. Jun 2008 schrieb Katina Haytova:

> Hello !
> I stumbled upon your site.
> I need your help!
> I like xmms very very much, but as it is no longer supported I am in
> deep trouble as I do want to use it and newer distros can not stand that.
> Please help me. I compiled from source, but I can not get that xmms-alsa
> or alsa-xmms output plugin.
> Is there a chance you keep it somewhere ? The links on the
> http://www.xmms.org/plugins.php?details=144 site do not work at all.

Sorry, the list savannah-users is for general discussion about the
hosting service Savannah. There are thousands of different projects
hosted. So this is not the right place to ask a question about one
of those projects.

The mailing list you are looking for is probably this one:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=alsa-xmms
But that list seems to be dead.

So, sorry, we cannot help.

> Strawberry fields forever!