Re: [Savannah-users] Call for users feedback on Savannah search

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Call for users feedback on Savannah search
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:09:00 -0400

Thank you guys for the feedback. I commented out the code that
redirected to the Project page when there is only one result. I also
changed the wording for failed results to say "more than two
characters". The search did allow 3 characters but the failed search
message was worded wrong.

I will submit the changes to Sylvain and he can apply changes.