Re: [Savannah-users] sftp authentication error

From: Donn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] sftp authentication error
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:27:20 +0200

> Maybe you have a SSH configuration for openssh that doesn't apply in
> Konqueror?
I know this is not your problem, but all I can say is that I was using
Konqueror on my account two weeks ago and all was working fine.

I'll have to figure out the cli sftp commands to clean up my downloads area.

> The certificate for the web interface changed, but this has nothing to
> do with SFTP (check http://savannah.nongnu.org/tls/ for details)

I clicked on the .crt links and Konqueror offered to open them for me, this is
what it shows for each:
Savannah
Certificate is self-signed and thus may not be trustworthy

Savannah.*gnu.org
Certificate signing authority is unknown or invalid

I clicked on 'import' for both anyway. Went back to try sftp login... Yeah
same error. I dunno.

\d
--
Once you start believing in things for which there's no evidence, where do you
stop?

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/