Re: [Savannah-users] Re: change password problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: change password problem
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:49:53 +0200

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 11:42:52AM +0530, arnuld wrote:
> > On 8/26/07, arnuld <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > when i tried to change my password i got this error page:
> >
> > Notice: Use of undefined constant user_pw - assumed 'user_pw' in
> > /var/www/savane/frontend/php/my/admin/change.php on line 124
> >
> > Notice: Undefined variable: usepam in
> > /var/www/savane/frontend/php/my/admin/change.php on line 132
> >
> > Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> > (output started at
> > /var/www/savane/frontend/php/my/admin/change.php:124) in
> > /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/session.php on line 305
> >

> > what is the problem ?

Those are harmless warnings. In an effort to clean-up our current
code, we activated all PHP warnings.

Thanks for your report, that's another couple ones fixed :)

In this case there was no latent bug, only deprecated syntax.

> i can't file a bug at http://gna.org because i can not create an
> account, when i try to create an account i get this:
>
> Error Error:Your ip address is blacklisted ,
> http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip...;

Hmm, Gna! is experimenting a way to protect against spammers who post
spamlinks to the tracker or automatically create accounts, using the
same IP addresses blacklists than spam.

Currently they invite you to get unlisted from those blacklist. If
that's a problem for you, try to contact them directly and say so.

--
Sylvain