[Savannah-users] Would like some information

From: David Bourque
Subject: [Savannah-users] Would like some information
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:07:30 -0400

Hello. My name is David Bourque and I am a Researcher at Technology Evaluation Centers. We are an IT analyst firm and I am doing some research in the open source community. I was wondering if you would have someone I would be able to speak with.

Our website is: www.technologyevaluation.com

My number as well is: 514-954-3665, ext: 310.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much,

David Bourque,

Research Associate -Distribution and Logistics,

Telephone: (514) 954-3665 X: 310

address@hidden

www.technologyevaluation.com