Re: [Savannah-users] providing libraries

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] providing libraries
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:10:35 +0100

Hi,

This FAQ:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#SourceAndBinaryOnDifferentSites

sounds like a:
'yes, you need to put the source code on your download area'.

As for signing, I think it's probably better to include your and the
upstream maintainer's signatures (if we test the signature files in
the download area at a point, we'll need files to be signed using keys
uploaded at Savannah, by the Savannah users).

--
Sylvain