[Savannah-users] hello

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [Savannah-users] hello
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:24:58 +0100

Hello all,

I have two questions.

1/ Are savannah mailing lists down or experiencing any delays today.

Well if this mail appears it is to do with a particular project then.

2/ going through the archives of this list I see a lot of spam.

Is there a way to control this menace?
I am subscribed to a Savannah list where the there was once a lot of spam but over the past six months only about two.

I am looking to work on a translation project which would require some elderly non-software related people to participate via mailing lists.

A bit concerned about the current spam level and the nature of the spam too.

Regards,

Ramanan