[task #16291] Submission of bogey

From: David Polakovic
Subject: [task #16291] Submission of bogey
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:41:27 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 15 Dec 2022 05:41:25 PM UTC By: David Polakovic <davidp>
A new project has been registered at Savannah.
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12267> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12267>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *bogey*
* System Name:  *bogey*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later (none)

----

This is a text generating script written in Perl and bash. It aims to produce
bogus blocks of code with comments and upload them to GitHub.

== Other Software Required: ==
none dependencies

== Other Comments: ==
Good evening,

please let me just clarify that I am not quite sure what I am doing here. I
want to create project here just like repository on Github, from which I want
to leave and use free/libre alternative. I do not understand what "tarball"
should I send here. This project is not even finish I just want some place for
version control. If you want to check the project right now, I will post
github link here and also to the bottom column. Please do not ban me. If I am
doing something wrong, can you explain to me how to do it correctly? Thank
you.

https://github.com/David955/bogey

David.

P.S. even tough the description might sound unethical, it is very harmless
code that will hurt NO living being.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://github.com/David955/bogey

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16291>