[task #16281] Submission of test

From: Larry Otux
Subject: [task #16281] Submission of test
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:29:57 -0400 (EDT)

By a header file, do you mean a READNE or a .h ? Are there header files for
other languages (is Bash's the makefile?)

I might be to green for your platform, I was pretty decent coder back in
school, but I'm a mathematician really, and a chemist second. But I do love CS
and feel I could eventually make something useful.

For practice I'm going to use rand and arrays to make math and spelling
problems (not sure how to do the spelling yet, but yeah simple stuff like that
to get back on the swing of things

Also I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SITE WORK8NG ON LINKS! it's my favorite browser

Your package is basically a short single file.  We discourage simplistic
packages on Savannah.  They can be hosted on a single web page and needn't a
full-fledged Savannah group.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16281>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/