[task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 04:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #3 comment #3:]

> I understand you need a tarball with relicensed content.

To be precise, I'd like to see a tarball with legal notices-related issues
resolved.  Relicensing means distributing under substantially different
terms.

As a side note, "content" when used as a noun
[//www.gnu.org/p/words-to-avoid.html#Content disparages the work it refers
to]; I hope you disagree with such attitude.

> I am really satisfied to learn this next step from you.
>
> What kind of time frame for responses is workable for you?

There are no hard time limits, but I'm an awful teacher.  I can do little but
point to our documentation (which is I've already done) and check if your
tarball complies.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16249>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/