[task #16128] Submission of EmeraldBank Minetest Mod

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16128] Submission of EmeraldBank Minetest Mod
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:53:08 -0500 (EST)

Thank you!

I'd like to clarify a few things before I approve this group.

* Minetest Game Engine, according to its website, is permissively licensed,
not GPLv2+.  This isn't a problem by itself, but you should pay more attention
to such things.

* The note on cash.ogg says that the author is unknown, if I'm not mistaken;
but how can you tell whether it's public domain, then?  When I visited the
website the file in question was downloaded from, I found a lot of similarly
named files, so I think it would be too hard for a user to track the origin of
that file.

* As far as I can see, you only changed files in locale/ after 2021-03-04, so
I'm curious how this combines with your comment #4.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16128>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/