[task #16067] Submission of Dezyne

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: [task #16067] Submission of Dezyne
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 06:27:55 -0500 (EST)

[my email reply to savannah-register-public@gnu.org does not seem to show up
here, pasted below]
```
Ineiev writes:

Hi Ineiev,

> Files like
> test/all/async_calling_context/cs/main.cs have no copyright and license
> notices.
> Files like test/all/shell_injected/c++/main.cc do refer to their sources,
but
> ideally,
> they should additionally contain copyright and license notices.

Oops; these were all generated and manually changed (mains that do not
need any change are not distributed).  I have removed the "Generated by"
and added a regular copyright header to:

    test/all/async_calling_context/c++/main.cc
    test/all/async_calling_context/cs/main.cs
    test/all/async_shell/c++/main.cc
    test/all/async_shell/cs/main.cs
    test/all/blocking_shell/c++/main.cc
    test/all/blocking_shell/cs/main.cs
    test/all/hello_namespace_foreign/c++/library_foreign.cc
    test/all/shell_injected/c++/main.cc
    test/all/shell_injected/cs/main.cs
    test/bin/semantics.sh

> test/all/livelock_synchronous/baseline/simulate/livelock_synchronous
> ideally,
> they should additionally contain copyright and license notices.

Right.  These baselines are mostly generated and diffed against the
output: a header would be very inconvenient and there is not much to
copyright either.  The same goes for trace files and the JSON META
files.

I have now added this test/all/README:

#+TITLE: Dezyne test baseline

Copyright © 2021 Jan (janneke) Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org>

  Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
  are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
  notice and this notice are preserved.

Additional test data files:

    META:     */META
    baseline: */baseline/...
    trace:    */trace

    All META, baseline and trace files are distributed under the GNU Affero
    General Public License version 3 or later.

> Then, the LGPLv3 is written as additional permissions for GPLv3; if you use
> it, you
> should also include a copy of GPLv3, your tarball misses it.

Ah sure; another oversight: COPYING.LESSER is in the git archive, I've
added it to the distribution.

> Could you also check GNU Mes and Emacsy?  For example, ChangeLog in
> Emacsy tarballs misses copyright and license notices; some Emacsy
> files refer to the LGPL, but no copy of that license is provided.

For Mes and Emacsy I have chosen to relicense the files with an LGPL
header.  This was an oversight.  I have added a patch to change the
copyright header for these

    mes/module/mes/lalr.scm
    module/mes/getopt-long.scm
    module/mes/optargs.scm

so that they are also distributed under the GPL v3+.  They were imported
from GNU Guile but there is no need to use the LGPL here.

And similarly for Emacsy:

   emacsy/agenda.scm
   emacsy/coroutine.scm
   scripts/doc-snarf.scm

Also, I have fixed the gen-ChangeLog target to include the ChangeLog
stub that holds the copyright and license; for Dezyne and Emacsy.

Greetings,
Janneke

```

(file #52227)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: dezyne-2.14.0.rc1.5-a452e.tar.gz Size:1390 KB

<https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/dezyne-2.14.0.rc1.5-a452e.tar.gz?file_id=52227>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16067>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/