[task #16026] Submission of Anklang

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16026] Submission of Anklang
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 04:15:57 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Please identify licenses of your dependencies clearly: first, list versions of
license <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/identify-licenses-clearly.html>
available for users, then, there are multiple "BSD" licenses
<https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/bsd.html>.  Please use our license list
<https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html> for the reference.

Make sure that all copyrightable files in your tarball, including images, have
valid copyright and license notices
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/>; please use the forms
of license notice recommended in the respective licenses.  I also recommend
moving copies of the licenses to the topmost directory in your tarball.

At last, I must remind that Savannah is software forge of the GNU Project; we
require that people give us due credit
<https://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html> when using our hosting
facilities.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16026>