[task #15653] Submission of Maneage

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15653] Submission of Maneage
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 04:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #6 comment #6:]
> If I had not implemented your bug-reports, you had reason to complain.

This goes without saying; however, we discuss criteria for a different thing:
when one has no reason to complain (that is, sufficient vs. necessary).

> But demanding that any project be bug-free from day one is absurd.

We do demand that groups are "bug-free" (in the sense that all files that look
copyrightable have copyright and license notices that look valid) at least
when evaluating them.  I might agree if bug-reports were about notices that
turned out wrong (e.g. someone wrote a wrong copyright year or a wrong
copyright holder in some notice), but the form of the notices is much easier
to check, so it doesn't look like the analogy holds in this case.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15653>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/