[task #15908] Submission of sfm

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15908] Submission of sfm
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:05:26 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #15908 (project administration):

Thank you!

The new version of sfm.png has no valid copyright and license notices. A
copyright notice should look like "Copyright (C) years copyright holder"; for
simple permissive licenses, license notice includes the whole text of the
license.

Moreover, it has a new issue: it calls the operating system "Linux". Savannah
is the software forge of the GNU Project, and we require that people give our
work due credit when using our hosting facilities.

Have you actually read our hosting requirements?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15908>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/