[task #15792] Submission of libre-sapienza

From: Andrea G. Monaco
Subject: [task #15792] Submission of libre-sapienza
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:48:42 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> I think you missed one dependency in your list, Infostud.
>
> Is it free software (as far as I understand, your software can't be used in
the free world unless it is)?

Actually, Infostud is the service, so it is implemented as a server on my
university's network I think.
I'm writing a free client for this server, so I don't think it really matters
the license of this server, which maybe is not even published software with
any license.

My software talks with the Infostud server across the internet of course, and
it is written for that specific purpose, but it does not really *depends* on
it, as it could theoretically talk with other servers with few changes.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15792>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/