[task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations

From: julien lepiller
Subject: [task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 14:03:32 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for the time it took us to fix these issues. These issues were
introduced partly because of the way we generate the pot files (now fixed) and
partly because our translators copied po files from other languages. The
correct copyright holder should be "the authors of Guix".

Future languages will immediately get the correct notice, while current
languages still need to be fixed. We are in the process of contacting our
translators to ask them to fix the copyright notice and resubmit to the TP, so
we won't accidentally re-introduce these issues.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15757>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/