[task #15731] Submission of Davis Remmel

From: Davis Remmel
Subject: [task #15731] Submission of Davis Remmel
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:52:29 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #18, task #15731 (project administration):

Ineiev,

I really can't wait any longer and need mailing lists for my free software,
RCU, which is why I want to use Savannah---it also exposes my users to other
free software hosted here.

I have authored an installation manual detailing how to install Parabola to
the tablet. Everything works except for Wi-Fi, which is detailed in the
conclusion (Chapter 6).

    http://www.davisr.me/dropbox/parabola-rm-draftguide/install-guide.pdf

Bandali, since it seems that Ineiev is absent and has stalled for over four
weeks (one in the beginning, and three just now), if he doesn't respond in 24
hours will you please take over this ticket or pass it to a different
administrator?

Thanks,
Davis

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15731>