[task #15715] Submission of Xuzhou Bonovo Machinery

From: Susana
Subject: [task #15715] Submission of Xuzhou Bonovo Machinery
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 22:09:26 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12065> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12065>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Xuzhou Bonovo Machinery*
* System Name:  *machinery*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

Which is the best manufacturer of mechanical attachments in China
Xuzhou Bonovo Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Xuzhou city, which
is the largest construction machinery production base in China. We are a
professional company integrating R & D, manufacturing of excavator and loader
attachments.

Bonovo owns a high-quality team of independent research and development
ability and provides OEM service for domestic and foreign manufacturers and
world-renowned brand dealers, such as KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR, HYUNDAI and so on.
As a professional construction machinery exporter, Bonovo has many years of
marketing experience in America, Europe, Australia, and Southeast Asia and get
a high evaluation by reliable quality, rich variety, reasonable price, good
reputation.
>From raw materials to finished products, the whole process is under strict
quality inspection for each of our products to keep our quality. Products of
our company are mainly attachments for excavators and loaders to fully meet
different needs in engineering machinery construction and the best solution
can be provided for all types of earthwork.

Bonovo regards ’reasonable prices, efficient production time and good
after-sales service’ as our tenet. We hope to cooperate with more customers
for mutual development and benefits. We welcome potential buyers to contact
us.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://www.bonovo-china.com

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15715>