[task #15434] Submission of Osmose Emulator

From: Carlos Donizete Froes
Subject: [task #15434] Submission of Osmose Emulator
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:13:39 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #15434 (project administration):

[comment #10 comentário #10:]

> In osmose-emulator-master.tar.gz, the license notices in README.md don't
follow the recommended form: the "(at your option)" wording is missing, this
may render it ambiguous. CHANGELOG lacks copyright and license notices.

I understand that in this case I will have to change all files and add the
license in CHANGELOG. :(

> Do you think that linked page isn't written clearly?  How should we improve
it?

I will need to create a new version of the software by adding these details to
the license.

Thank you for now.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15434>

  Mensagem enviada pelo Savannah