[Savannah-register-public] [task #15228] Submission of Haed

From: Florian Evaldsson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15228] Submission of Haed
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 03:16:42 -0400 (EDT)

Ah ok,

> If there is no further interest, I'll cancel this submission.

Sorry, my fault. Had to do other things for some time

So i should put a LICENSE file in all folders of the smaller libraries?

>  We did have some tool, but it hasn't grown up from the beta stage. These
days we check the tarballs manually.

Thats sad, such tool would be good to have

> This is a valid point, but I have no idea how we could keep our policies in
effect without relying on package admins remembering them.

I think it would be cool with a simple "how it should look like project with
pseudo-code" that helps with understanding how things should look like. Maybe
it exists already?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15228>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/