[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:52:26 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #131, task #14667 (project administration):

> Despite you told me prior, it is no problem to list the *.xml files in
README only, because they were generated by the application `gsequencer`.

Why?

[reordered]
> I just removed gsequencer-mac-os-x.patch because it is outdated.
> I have added a copyright notice to following files:

Are there other such files?

> I think, that I am not eligible to add copyright information for someone
else.

Why not?  There is little magic about copyright lines.  At any rate, the
requirement of having these notices does apply to all copyrightable texts in
your package, both written by you and other people.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14667>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/