[Savannah-register-public] [task #15174] Submission of Zrythm

From: Alexandros Theodotou
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15174] Submission of Zrythm
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:24:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ineiev,

I think I fixed all the issues now.

The Doxyfile was autogenerated using `doxygen -g`. I only did minor changes
like change a couple of flags and the name/description/favicon, so I removed
the copyright notice.

Regarding the distro names, thanks for that link, I didn't know about this.
Anyway, I removed any references to specific distros since they aren't
endorsed by the FSF. I use "apt", "pacman" and "rpm" for now in README.md. I
will update the official website too soon so there are no issues there either
(https://www.zrythm.org)

> Doxyfile has two instances of that term.

Thanks. I replaced those with "free". `grep -r "open source"` returns nothing
now.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15174>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/