[Savannah-register-public] [task #15174] Submission of Zrythm

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15174] Submission of Zrythm
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 03:24:05 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Alexandros;

I'd like to confirm: is the most text of Doxyfile really copyrighted by
Alexandros Theodotou?  If not, its copyright notice isn't valid.

> I always refer to free software as free software and GNU/Linux as
GNU/Linux.

Thank you, so these issues in your package are minor.

> ...(besides Arch Linux and Linux Mint which are the distro names)...

That would be fine if they were essentially distros of the kernel, but what
they distribute are full operating systems:
https://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#distronames0

> ... or "open source".

Doxyfile has two instances of that term.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15174>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/