[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: JoëlKrähemann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 07:22:21 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #84, task #14667 (project administration):

Ineiev,
First, you do some wrong interpretation of what I am telling you.

Second, you don't believe in my intention.

Third, you even do false accusation.

If it is your want to stop development of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer, then I have
to leave.

Now, I want you to response to the key statements:

0 Is it about trust?
0 What file has no copyright and license notice?
0 What do you don't understand as telling you *ALL FILES* have a valid
copyleft?

Please answer to these simple questions above, no ambiguous interpretation
that doesn't make any sense to me.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14667>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/