[Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14971] Submission of EmacsConf
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 12:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

> What are the alternatives, if I'd like to have those features?

Change the group type to "non-GNU software and documentation".

> Another question: for the web repositories, is using CVS mandatory, or can
git be used as well?

Realistically, you can use git if you setup a Git-to-CVS gateway (no, Savannah
sysadmins are not likely to help you with that).

> If CVS is mandatory, are there any plans for extending the system to allow
git there too?

Yes, but they are not likely to be implemented any time soon.

You know my personal opinion: CVS fits websites better than Git.

> we'll completely revamp the website... no copyright notices or license
headers were added to individual files

Then we'll have to wait for at least first drafts of your new version in order
to evaluate it.

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/