[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 08:06:29 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, this tarball is just what I wanted.

When your package is registered on Savannah, you'll get a write access to its
newly created repositories, so you'll be free to import any history as you
wish.

Now, all files, including documentation, makefiles and configure scripts,
should have valid license and copyright notices
<https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/> --- not just *.c and *.py
files.

I also couldn't find the text of the GPL in your tarball.

At last, the postal address of the FSF used in your notices is outdated, I
recommend use the URL like GPL HowTo
<https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html> suggests.

Could you fix that?