[Savannah-register-public] [task #14370] Submission of melikamp's userla

From: melikamp
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14370] Submission of melikamp's userland
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:30:28 -0500 (EST)

To be sure, I never claimed these are my "personal files". This seems entirely
your opinion. I am afraid I do not understand how you came to the conclusion
this project could not "be generally useful". In particular, I cannot
understand how you could figure out that it is not used by multiple parties
right now, and that it will not be even more useful in the future.

Did you use an objective criterion to determine that these are my "personal
files" and that this project could not "be generally useful"? If so, what was
that criterion?