[Savannah-register-public] [task #14123] Submission of consoleSudoku

From: peter
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14123] Submission of consoleSudoku
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Hugh,

my project is now approved. Thanks for your helping.

I develop the program on my own. So for me, ftp access should be enough to
transmit only one tarball archive.

Now i had to spend some time with cvs. At this time i had understand for what
cvs is good for, but really nothing more.
Has savannah any further help to that topic, like an example or forum?
Especially the developer access?

What is the easiest way to ‘commit’ my local project file with cvs to the
project page at savannah.

For example, what should i do with that information:

The SSHv2 public key fingerprints for the machine hosting the cvs trees are:
RSA: 1024 80:5a:b0:0c:ec:93:66:29: ...
DSA: 1024 4d:c8:dc:9a:99:96:ae:cc: ...

Any information is welcome.

Best wishes