[Savannah-register-public] [task #14085] Submission of Viua Virtual Mach

From: Marek Marecki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14085] Submission of Viua Virtual Machine
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:46:35 +0000 (UTC)

Karl,

I took care to ensure that is is clear under what license every part of code
used in Viua is published (Hugh pointer out the places I missed).
All code I wrote is under GPL v3 or later; with explicit copyright and license
notices in every file.
License information is also included in README for the project, and stated
prominently on the website.

Linenoise is the only external dependency I have; its license (BSD) is stated
in lib/README, and once again in lib/linenoise/README.
I added the information that Viua uses a patched version of linenoise to
lib/README and under what license the patched version is provided, as you
suggested.

URL to updated tarball:
ftp://ftp.ozro.pw/software/viuavm/viuavm.savannah.2.tar.xz

Thanks,