[Savannah-register-public] [task #14039] Submission of Terminocheck

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14039] Submission of Terminocheck
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:23:14 +0000 (UTC)

Félicien, many thanks for this.

Some observations:

* it seems possible some people may see the name "Terminocheck" and think of
terminals (in the VT100 sense) and perhaps expect the program to do something
like checking something to do with the user's terminal.  Maybe another name
would be better?

* I note that the copyright notice doesn't look 100% complete as suggested at
[1].  I spotted a few linguistic errors in the various files also.  If you
like, I could go over them and send you a diff.

* (perhaps related to second point above) maybe it would be worth expanding
the links to the original texts of the articles in the "ABOUT" file to say
something like "original text and translations at" or similar.  I think that
might be a bit clearer.

* the file uploaded is named *.tar.gz but actually appears to be bz2
compressed.

Best wishes

Hugh

[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html