[Savannah-register-public] [task #13919] Submission of 8sync

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13919] Submission of 8sync
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:35:19 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => agn

> rather than "eightsync"?

The "system name" determines the base URL for the all these (including the
official web pages at www.gnu.org).
You've entered "eightsync" so it will not be '8sync' in all these urls.

There is a precedent for a GNU package to have a system name starting with a
digit:
   https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/3dldf
Which results in:
   http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/
   git://git.savannah.gnu.org/3dldf.git
   etc.

If you prefer to start with a digit (that is the official name), we can change
the system name to '8sync' (better to do it now before creating the project,
that's much easier than changing it later).

Let me know if you want to change it, and we'll go ahead with creating the
project.

regards,
 - assaf