[Savannah-register-public] [task #5606] Submission of Gluster Benchmarki

From: Zangune
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5606] Submission of Gluster Benchmarking Applications
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 16:03:17 +0000

In the original submission
<https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5606#comment0> from
harshavardhana he/she used this URL

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

but an user called Anna reported
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2015-12/msg00000.html> the
link is broken now.
I found the link used to work, somewhat, until at least April 10, 2015
<https://web.archive.org/web/20150410045134/http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/>.
As you can read there, the page redirects to

http://www.mpich.org/

that website is still alive, so I would recommend the reader to use this URL
instead of the original one, that, again, is a broken link now.
Please note this is not the correct place where you can ask help, I added this
comment because of the Anna's report.
Regards.

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah