[Savannah-register-public] [task #13802] Submission of chat

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13802] Submission of chat
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 23:30:32 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Hello,

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  For some
unknown reason I was not able to fetch your package's tarball.  Could
you attach it again to this task or link to a copy so we can start the
evaluation procedure?

In respect to the evaluation I can point out one issue you must solve
already.  The name you proposed for your software package is too
generic and undescriptive.  We have a policy of not accepting such
names.  Please, choose a more appropriate name.  You are free to use
your creativity as long as the name satisfies the aforementioned
requirements and doesn't clash with an existing project's one.  If you
like, something containing "foopl" is a good choice.

Thanks for choosing Savannah.