[Savannah-register-public] [task #13771] Submission of a Grip of Really

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13771] Submission of a Grip of Really Important Procedures
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:25:17 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Hello David!

I'm the GNU Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  I've
approved your project and soon you'll receive an automated email with
further information.

Welcome to GNU Savannah!

Ps:

1. I wish every package submitted to Savannah were so easy to evaluate
   as your.  Congratulations for the high level of compliance!

2. I wish you good luck with your GNU evaluation of Kisê.  I hope it
   works out!