[Savannah-register-public] [task #13746] Submission of Text User Interfa

From: Simon Arjuna Erat
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13746] Submission of Text User Interface, framework for scripts
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:02:24 +0000

Hello Bruno

I hope i did understand that part now properly, so i had:
* Added README with copyright info to ./screenshots

Among other changes.
If that is not what i was missing, please elaborate the final (?) step
required, reading over and over the same thing doesnt change the way my mind
is parsing that information.

Release notes: https://github.com/sri-arjuna/tui/releases/tag/v0.8.9-GNU-RC17
(me have no idea yet how to do that on savannah, will be fun to learn)
Download: https://github.com/sri-arjuna/tui/archive/v0.8.9-GNU-RC17.tar.gz

I thought i had those license issues covered by the toplevel readme, by the
means of the requirements requirest, quote: "Sometimes a program has an
overall copyright notice that refers to the whole program. It might be in the
README file, or it might be displayed when the program starts up. This
copyright notice should mention the year of completion of the most recent
major version; it can mention years of completion of previous major versions,
but that is optional."