[Savannah-register-public] [task #13621] Submission of Flexisip

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13621] Submission of Flexisip
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:39:01 +0000

Hi Assaf,

Thank you for your detailed inputs.
Please find below my comments.

1. I added the GNU FDL notice into these files and added the full text of the
FDL.

2. Sorry, it is my mystake. I fixed it in the new dependency list at the end
of this post. I added boost::Asio dependency, that I forgot originally.

3. mediastreamer is a project from our company, which has full copyright of
it. I changed the README of mediastreamer2 to clearly state that the license
is GPLv2 and later, like mentionned in the  copyright notices of the source
files.
About ODB, you are right and I recognize we missed this point totally. For now
I have to drop the ODB dependency, which is optional anyway. I removed ODB
from the dependency list and the README.

4. I added the simple copyright statements in these files.

5. It is now clarified in the doc/README.

6. tclap, sorry again for this mistake.

7. done.

8. I added XSD in the new list below.

I attached a new tarball.

Best regards,

Simon

sofia-sip (required):
Website: http://sofia-sip.sourceforge.net
License: LGPLv2 and later

ortp (required):
Website: http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/ortp/overview
License: LGPLv2 and later

tclap (required but included in sources):
Website: http://tclap.sourceforge.net/
License: MIT license

unixODBC (optional):
Website: http://www.unixodbc.org/
License: LGPLv2

redis (optional):
Website: http://www.unixodbc.org/
License: Three clauses BSD license

protobuf (optional):
Website: https://github.com/google/protobuf
License: Three clauses BSD license

mediastreamer2 (optional):
Website: http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/mediastreamer2/overview
License: GPLv2 and later

boost::asio (optional)
Website: http://www.boost.org/
License: Boost Software License

boost::log (optional)
Website: http://www.boost.org/
License: Boost Software License

xsd (optional):
Website: http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/
License: GPLv2 with FLOSS exception

(file #34060)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: flexisip-0.8.1.tar.gz          Size:797 KB

  Message posté via/par Savannah