[Savannah-register-public] [task #13511] Submission of Citizens' Observa

From: Chris Fanning
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13511] Submission of Citizens' Observatory of the Administration (x)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:33:27 +0000

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I've scoured through the code making sure all the files have the AGPL header
included and I have added a README file to state the license of the files that
do not include the license header.

The original download URL that I posted to you is our current stable version
1.1.4, but we are very close now to releasing 1.2.0. I have made the
modifications you suggest to that branch that can be downloaded here:
https://gitorious.org/ocax/ocax/source/develop

Some bundled code was copied from websites/forums and I have visited them
again to find the corresponding license, but in some cases I have not been
able to find it.
Those files are:
http://pmav.eu/stuff/php-disk-status/source.html
protected/includes/diskStatus.php

http://www.cnblogs.com/davidhhuan/archive/2011/12/30/2306841.html
protected/includes/runSQL.php

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5560248/programmatically-lighten-or-darken-a-hex-color-or-rgb-and-blend-colors
app/scripts/ocaxcolor.js

http://yii.heyhoo.com/mbmenu/site/index.html
protected/extensions/mbmenu/*

What should I do in these cases?

Thankyou once again. Please let me know of any further changes that need to be
made.

Chris.