[Savannah-register-public] [task #13466] Submission of EksParent

From: Florian Evaldsson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13466] Submission of EksParent
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 15:50:25 +0000

Hi again, and thank you for the responce.

Fixed the occurrence of the text "open source" in the doxygen file (i never
thought anything like it would be included when the file were generated).

I fixed the license in some files. All files should have one now, even the
makefiles.

The documentation, or language specification is the standard for the eks
language, and is meant to be used by other projects, if someone minds to
implement a version of this.
This is the reason why i choose the GPL license just so others can follow some
sort of standard. I know that the GPL isnt a documentation license. But I
think its enough for a language standard. Im happy if someone criticize this.

//Florian

(file #33025)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: eksparent_v0.1.1.tar.gz        Size:26 KB

  Meddelandet skickades via/av Savannah