[Savannah-register-public] [task #13380] Submission of LibresGR1

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13380] Submission of LibresGR1
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 16:35:02 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => agn

Hello,

Is this a genuine project submission, or just some automated test?
Coupled with other recent submissions:
  http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13379
   http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13380
   http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?13381
   http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13382
   http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13383
   http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?13384
It appears to be part of an automated process.

If this is indeed a project submission, then it will need to comply with GNU
Savannah hosting requirement:
  http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php
  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly/
Which at the very least requires adding copyright and licensce statements to
your source code files.
Also, the submission should be made in English,
and information regarding the project and dependencies should be provided.

If this is the case, please update your submission.

Otherwise,

If this is part of an automated test system (which your project descriptions
hints at),
then I would humbly ask you to stop experimenting on a production system run
by volunteers -
each project submission requires a person's time and effort, and such
automated dummy submissions do not help.

If that case, there are more useful tests your can write and Eclipse plugins
to develop - which will actually help project submission on GNU Savannah.
Please write to address@hidden if you're interested.

---

I will close these items in couple of days, unless I hear otherwise from you.

Regards,
 - Assaf