[Savannah-register-public] [task #13183] Submission of LibOSDK

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13183] Submission of LibOSDK
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 20:14:51 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jllledo

There are a few files contain a license header, for example, the README, the
Makefile or the change log. Note that every file more than
10 lines long must include it. You may read this link for more information:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

For the ChangeLog, you should add the license notices at the end of the file.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
an URL to an updated tarball of your project. Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards.

  Missatge enviat a través de/per Savannah