[Savannah-register-public] [task #13068] Edit author in commit

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13068] Edit author in commit
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:45:57 +0000

                Category:                    None => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed
             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Hi.  In the future please submit these to "support" instead of to "task".  It
is the other link.  I know it is confusing.

Argh, how frustrating!  I feel your pain.

Please push again after fixing your local repository.  It should go through
now.  Then after uploading try a test clone to a pristine sandbox and check
that it is okay.

However the current commit looks okay to me from the web interface.

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gwl.git

I assume that it is doing some transliteration along the way.