[Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS

From: Dany De Bontridder
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:53:40 +0000

Hi Karl,

There is no disagreement among the developpers, that's the good point,
PHPCOMPTA has been used for 10 years despite the facts that the core team of
PHP would like that PHP is not a part of the name of a project, so changing
the name is also a mark of respect.

We've recently compared PHPCOMPTA to some well known accountancy/ERP softwares
and we were *really* surprised by the result, so we think that PHPCOMPTA
really  deserves a better name.

We have decided to keep all websites concerning PHPCOMPTA during the
transition, with a few words of explanations. And in the source code, we will
remove the name of PHPCOMPTA (especially for licence). The first released of
NOALYSS will be exactly the same as the last of PHPCOMPTA except for the
name.

We can either only rename the project or create a new one, you decide but we
do need a git repository instead of the old CVS repository you have.

On another hand, if we create a new project,so we keep the CVS repository
which prove that PHPCOMPTA was created in 2003 and is really the first
accountancy software web based compliant with European rules of accountancy.

Kind Regards,

Dany