[Savannah-register-public] [task #12976] Submission of Freeverb3

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12976] Submission of Freeverb3
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:50:47 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jllledo

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While doing
so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

The package you've uploaded contains many files without license text. For
instance, there are many *.am or *.in files, the README file, the
ChangeLog...

Note that every file more than 10 lines long is considered nontrivial and must
include a license notice. For the ChangeLog, you can add the notice at the end
of the file. On the other hand, I've seen that in your package there are som
media files like .wav files. This kind of files cannot include a license
header so you should include a notice in your README or COPYING to briefly
explain that these files are also covered by the GPL. Please check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more
information, and update your files.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
an URL to an updated tarball of your project. Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such